What do you look for in a broadband provider?

Associate
Hello,

Looking to set up a broadband help site soon and was wondering if people could tell me what they look out for when searching for a provider?
I mean there's things like bandwidth, speed, price etc but are there any other things that you look out for? Obviously things like CS are difficult to say here as if you arent a customer you wont have any indication of CS ability.

Taabish

Permabanned
tabs said:
Obviously things like CS are difficult to say here as if you arent a customer you wont have any indication of CS ability.

You talking about Counter-Strike?

But that's just an internet game, I'm sure any decent connection (1mbps+) should be able to handle it.

Soldato
tabs said:
Hello,

Looking to set up a broadband help site soon and was wondering if people could tell me what they look out for when searching for a provider?
I mean there's things like bandwidth, speed, price etc but are there any other things that you look out for? Obviously things like CS are difficult to say here as if you arent a customer you wont have any indication of CS ability.

Taabish

I wouldn't really bother setting up the site to be honest, ADSLGuide, DSLZone and ISPReview seem to cover everything, unless you're going to be doing something different?

Associate
OP
Phil99 said:
I wouldn't really bother setting up the site to be honest, ADSLGuide, DSLZone and ISPReview seem to cover everything, unless you're going to be doing something different?

I havent seen anyone do what i plan, but obviously dont want to disclose it here. I do actually use those sites and they're great, but i think what i have planned would be useful to some people.

Back
Top Bottom