"conditional forwarding" on T-Mobile (Samsung D600)

Soldato
I keep getting this message whenever I make an outgoing call (on a Samsung D600). does anyone have any answers? what does it actually mean? what is it doing? I spoke to customer services and was told its nothing to worry about... thats fine, but its a bit annoying that it appears all the time no matter what number i dail!

Caporegime
yeah, sounds like you have setup a forward for when you are on another call.
dont think that its for voicemail tho, could be. do you have calls set to forward to another number if you are busy?
do you have call waiting activated?

Soldato
OP
nope, i checked and havent got anything like call divertion turned on. if im alaready in a call it "should" just keep ringing then eventually go to voicemail... right? thats what my D500 (on orange) did anyway :o

Associate
i got a d500 and my phone always comes up with that, found this tho on the tinternet

Conditional forwarding – calls to the indicated number are forwarded only in certain cases:
when there is no answer
the mobile telephone is switched off or is out of coverage
the mobile telephone is busy

hope it helps ;)

Soldato
OP
Kipp3r said:
i got a d500 and my phone always comes up with that, found this tho on the tinternet

Conditional forwarding – calls to the indicated number are forwarded only in certain cases:
when there is no answer
the mobile telephone is switched off or is out of coverage
the mobile telephone is busy

hope it helps ;)

forwarded where though? is it sayign its at my end or theres? i tried ringing all sorts of numbers but no joy...grr...

Back
Top Bottom