FAO :- Feek

Soldato
Hi,

From a previous thread and me being nice and all, I have purchased two limited edition Newcastle Brown Ale bottles one of which is ear marked for you, the other how ever is up for grabs by the general public, as will the 2nd if Feek decides he no longer wants one.

[url]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/KaHnie/DSC00865.jpg[/url] [/Linked first as its too big]

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/KaHnie/DSC00866.jpg

The 2nd I propose to auction off for charity, or give to the first who succesfully solved gillys riddles, haven't decided yet.

Hope this isnt against any rules.

KaHn

Commissario
Well I'm definately still up for the first one please - Can you mail me (click on sig) so we can work out what the best way is of getting it to me and for me to give you some folding stuff.

K.

Soldato
OP
Feek said:
Well I'm definately still up for the first one please - Can you mail me (click on sig) so we can work out what the best way is of getting it to me and for me to give you some folding stuff.

K.

Ok mate the first is yours, Ill sort out the mailing in the morning as its Hedges birthday and i've just finished work (hence how I have the bottles un-opened ;)) also as for money just pay for postage and packaging you want and we'll call it quits.

KaHn

Soldato
OP
Dreadi said:
i dont get whats good about them? someone explain

They were made for Alan Shearers testimonial game, not that many around any more, most were served in bars which means you cant normally get them outside of working in bars.

KaHn

Soldato
OP
Right dont mean to sound rude, but this has had a lot less input than I expected, Feek I will sort yours out with you over email, the other is going in ma belleh.

KaHn

Soldato
Right dont mean to sound rude, but this has had a lot less input than I expected, Feek I will sort yours out with you over email, the other is going in ma belleh.

KaHn

It is quite a specific group of people that would be interested in such a thing to be honest

Soldato
OP
wedgie22 said:
It is quite a specific group of people that would be interested in such a thing to be honest

Hence why I have decided that this will be a flop, and as I said to Feek I will get him one, the other unlike my initial idea, is going in my belly now.

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom