excuse crap phone pics.... :o

picture00023hi.jpg

picture00015ua.jpg

Soldato
By Day
use1largesmall6un.jpg

img0508small4kr.jpg

By Night

- Awaiting HDTV Samsung R73 model (just come out, black with blue bar below) and also xbox 360 to go with it! which should all go on the wall and the speakers are being wall mounted from tuesday!

Pc is under there with custom (smashed out and converted old desk) so i can reach Koolance Exos 2 water cooling :)

See more on the pc itself + watercooling here (needs updating!!!) http://boonerwatercooling.blogspot.com/

will update these pics when i get new setup stuff come next weekish ;)

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Here is the thread for everyone to post their desks and rooms!

These are the rules which must be kept to:
  • IMAGES MUST BE NO BIGGER THAN 640x480,

• ONLY 3 IMAGES PER POST. IF YOU HAVE MORE, PROVIDE A LINK BELOW,

• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE POSTED EXCEPT IMAGES. IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS, PLEASE START AN FAO FOR THAT PERSON. ANY COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED, HOWEVER, WHEN POSTING IMAGES, FEEL FREE TO ADD A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS,

• IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE IMAGES DOWN, PLEASE RTM THE POST SO THEY ARE DELETED. IF YOU MOVE THEM, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST,
  • THIS THREAD SHOULD ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF YOUR DESK/ROOM WITH YOUR COMPUTER IN. PLEASE DO NOT POST JUST RANDOM PICTURES OF YOUR BEDROOM/COMPUTER ROOM.

THIS THREAD WILL NOW BE MAINTAINED REGULARLY AND ANY RED X's, COMMENTS AND OTHER THINGS APART FROM IMAGES WILL BE REMOVED.

Last edited:
Soldato
Only have camera phone to hand (P900). The last pic is the oldest.

Dual L1720B's, housed inside a black Wavemaster with some nice goodies. Also have Logitech Z5500's and Dinovo set up + Icemat V2.

28zt.jpg

17jj.jpg

39me1.jpg

Associate

System:
Intel Celeron D 346 3.06GHz, ASrock 775Dual-880 Pro, 512MB DDR400 RAM, ATI Radeon 9550 256MB, Western Digital Raptor X 150GB 10000RPM 16MB Cache, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty, IMON VFD, NEC 4550 DVD-RAM Drive, Akasa Fan Controller Pro, Floppy Drive, Media Card Reader, Akasa UV-Reactive Clear Arcylic Case

Other:
Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 200 21" CRT, M-Audio Oxygen 8 MIDI Keyboard, Sony HiFi

I'm saving money up so I can upgrade the processor, motherboard, GFX card, RAM. Then I'll have to tidy those wires and cables up lol.

Associate
Well i have already posted in here but as i have just upgraded my screen i wanted to show off :)

14815545861.jpg

The screen on the left is a 19" Samsung SyncMaster 930BF, the main one is an ATEC 42" LCD. Just got the big one and its very, very, good.

Back
Top Bottom