Dominos Pizza....

Soldato
Anyone ordered online? It gives the option to have cash on delivery, do they do something to confirm its not fake like ring me?

Dont know whether to pay online, ring or pay at the door.

Its a tired day for me, and I am hungry. Its either cereal, toast or a nice pizza.....

Soldato
OP
Raymond Lin said:
Have tried paying at the door, its fine.

Except if it doesn't turn up in 30 mins call them, coz last time i ordered online they didn't delivery for an hour and a half. Ended up with free pizza but I was starving by then.

A risk I must take!!

Balddog said:
Would you like us to advise you whether to go for a poo or a wee as well?

Im just not familiar with their online system, sorry..lol

Soldato
Beenom said:
Ow man... you've given me a craving for pizza which wont go away until I eat some :mad: Rar!

Ive just had one, from last night lol.. Tastes better in the morning :D
Was BOGOF ... Couldnt eat them both...

BBQ Base Meat Feast :D

Caporegime
Balddog said:
Theres one local to me, my mates been screaming at me to try it....is it worth it?

Yup i think it is, just recently got my mates to give up on dominoes and pizza hut and try Papa johns instead...suffice to say they are now permanently hooked on papa johns pizza. Its not cheap though, about the same price as dominoes/pizza hut but i find there pizzas much better tasting tbh. Plus they do some awesome chicken dippers..chicken breast in a batter with some hot buffalo sauce and pizza sauce...also not forgetting the potato wedges again with the above sauces and sour cream and chives.
Most excellent pizza and side orders...also they do baguettes which arent too bad tbh.

Soldato
pah @ pappa johns.

The ham topping there is just like sheets of pink plastic.

The independant across the road however that is a third of price uses stuff that actually resembles real meat.

Soldato
OP
Pho said:
I was messing with a friends sky box and you can order straight from the box too, for ultimate lazyness.

lol, thats exactly how I feel!! oh so lazy!!! Ive managed to push myself to just drive there (and change from my night clothes!), its only 10 mins away :D

I wouldnt order online at papa johns as they got hacked a few weeks ago.

Caporegime
zain said:
lol, thats exactly how I feel!! oh so lazy!!! Ive managed to push myself to just drive there (and change from my night clothes!), its only 10 mins away :D

I wouldnt order online at papa johns as they got hacked a few weeks ago.

Right...:confused:...and your covered anyways should you place the order via your cc or debit card. But like i said i dont order my food online, cant see the point tbh...just pick up the phone and ring them...sooo mcuh easier and just as lazy as doing it online:p

Caporegime
Spawn said:
Right...:confused:...and your covered anyways should you place the order via your cc or debit card. But like i said i dont order my food online, cant see the point tbh...just pick up the phone and ring them...sooo mcuh easier and just as lazy as doing it online:p

I prefer the phone too but i don't usually have cash and since chip and pin they have started to refuse phone orders to be paid by card. The problem is that the website have stardard menus where local Dominos have special offers that is not on the site. So you end up paying more online, sometimes for less food.

Back
Top Bottom