Just cancelled my contract...

Soldato
Today my contract reached 12 months so I phoned up orange asking for an upgrade. Got quoted 99.99 for a w810i so i told them i wanted to leave. They didn't even try to convince me to stay at all which was weird, but anyway they said it'll disconnect in 30 days.

So i have to pay for another month? Quite annoying considering I was looking forward to a new phone this week and I dont want to order one now and pay for 2 contracts for 1 month :/

Associate
get a pac code and transfer your number, unless you want a new number. then goto a shop with said code (theyll txt it to u) and get a brand spankin new phone :)

Soldato
OP
i'll be getting another contract with orange, but the point is its annoying I have to wait another month for it to disconnect. If i got the new contract now i'd be paying for 2 contracts for a month :(

Associate
Ripper^ said:
i'll be getting another contract with orange, but the point is its annoying I have to wait another month for it to disconnect. If i got the new contract now i'd be paying for 2 contracts for a month :(

call up again and haggle for a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom