Red Alert on XP & The First Decade

Soldato
I've been unable to run Red Aert on XP, i've tried many times using patches, running under Windows 95 mode etc etc. But none have worked, I was wondering if anyone has C&C: The First Decade?

If so..

Has the RA on there been modified to run under XP?

Associate
Been very bored and me and few others are thinking of getting this and doing a bit of multiplayer on the games :D

was in primary school when i played original c&c on ps1 :o
listening to the soundtrack ahhhh the memories

Man of Honour
CossackNoodle said:
Been very bored and me and few others are thinking of getting this and doing a bit of multiplayer on the games :D

was in primary school when i played original c&c on ps1 :o
listening to the soundtrack ahhhh the memories
It's fantastic for that.

RA1, RA2, Tib Sun and Tib Dawn are awesome over a network.

Associate
Kreeeee said:
It's fantastic for that.

RA1, RA2, Tib Sun and Tib Dawn are awesome over a network.

Tiberium Dawn? I didn't think that ever got released? In fact, i though that was the _next_ in the series still?!?

edit:
nm, dawn is just called the C&C over here mostly. and it's twilight that's the next in the series.

Soldato
OP
pinkegobox said:
Tiberium Dawn? I didn't think that ever got released? In fact, i though that was the _next_ in the series still?!?

edit:
nm, dawn is just called the C&C over here mostly. and it's twilight that's the next in the series.
Well, EALA are calling it Tiberium Wars for now.

Man of Honour
Last night I played Red Alert for the first time in about 9 years. It has aged somewhat and Red Alert 2 (a game I still play occasionally) is vastly superior from a technical standpoint.

Might have to give Tiberian Sun a whirl as I never really gave it a proper chance before.

Back
Top Bottom