Black S2 Elise...with gold wheels?

Soldato
Its the Type 72, I know that bit... but I'm undecided if I like it or not :(

elise1.jpg

I miss my S160 sooo much and I'm just bustin to get back in an Elise. One of these is for sale near me...just need to decide if I like it or not! :confused:

Is it a
icon13.gif
or a
icon14.gif
?

Soldato
The elise is one of the very few cars which pull off black rims if you ask me.

1.JPG

pure sex and i reckon it will look just as good on a black car!

If you want gold though, i reckon adding gold to the side vent fins would set it off a treat!

Permabanned
The gold is too brash - it needs to be duller...So they look like genuine '70s mag wheels...

Then give it a fine gold pinstripe and a JPS logo on the B pillar.

*n

Man of Honour
If you buy that and change the wheels - you will be hunted down and killed... ;)

The Type 72 is one of the rare*ish* heritage Elises - Personally the 72 is the most love or hate ones of the bunch. The 24, 25 and 49 are all nicer - the 99 is possibly my favourite though.

Yes - it rocks though

Permabanned
Flibster said:
If you buy that and change the wheels - you will be hunted down and killed... ;)

The Type 72 is one of the rare*ish* heritage Elises - Personally the 72 is the most love or hate ones of the bunch. The 24, 25 and 49 are all nicer - the 99 is possibly my favourite though.

Yes - it rocks though

I prefer the 49 but Clicky

*n

Permabanned
Flibster said:
I'll have the one on the left... ;)

Seen one with all the Camel markups on it... spent a long time drooling over that one.

Simon/~Flibster

I was woken up by a Type 49 being started about 10 feet from my head and Brands Hatch a few years ago...Sublime.

Has to be my favourite post-aero F1 car.

*n

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom