Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
MrMatteh, get a Phase 2 front grill, centre caps on your alloys and lower her and she'll be looking nice :)

Had my bonnet repaired and sprayed about three weeks ago and fitted a phase 2 grill.

Got some better pictures too.

fv1.jpg

fv2.jpg

A decent camera is so much better than a 2MP camera phone :)

Associate
I've got a phase 2 grille and the centre caps.. so who knows

My bonnet needs to be refitted though. might get a completey new one though.

Yours, btw, looks bloody awesome! i want one one day :)

Associate
IMG_0860.sized.jpg

My first car, '99 Renault Clio Mk2 1.2L .. Looking to replace with a dirty diesel 1.5 =)

Also got a Renault 5 as a project car, looking to shove a 1.4 GT Turbo engine in it, just generally do it up nicely; pics will around soon.

Last edited:
Associate
FincH said:
MrMatteh, get a Phase 2 front grill, centre caps on your alloys and lower her and she'll be looking nice :)

Had my bonnet repaired and sprayed about three weeks ago and fitted a phase 2 grill.

Got some better pictures too.

fv1.jpg

fv2.jpg

A decent camera is so much better than a 2MP camera phone :)

Looks sweet mate - very clean :) You enjoying the car then? I hope you're not having more luck than I had with mine!

Soldato
Primera GT (P11)

163925298_9fa9c4fa31.jpg

156554302_55f13c5c56.jpg

156555808_41d17bfa21.jpg

Mods:
K&N Induction Kit, HKs Manifold, HKS SuperDrager exhaust, Piper Cams, KYB AGX suspension, APEX springs (35mm drop)

Last edited:
Associate
fizzy said:
Well, guess I may as well post a couple of pics of mine for the collection...

mycar1.jpg

....I like it. Its a UK car, which has had an mr2 turbo engine fitted from an import. So its quite stealthy as it doesn't have the turbo grills on the engine cover, no turbo stickers etc...

....but goes a little bit better than a standard uk car.... A few "minor" mods help in that department too.

Unfortunately found out end of last week that my poor turbo isn't well. Looks like it needs a new turbo and possibly an engine rebiuld if anything has got into the engine that shouldn't have.... :(

So I'm currently driving around in this...

tempcar.JPG

....a '97 peugeot 306 XS, with 90bhp of 1.6 ltr poooowwwwer!!!!!! Going by the amount of oil leaks it seems to have at the mo I would be suprised if it was still making anywhere near that much... Still, it gets me from A to B, and should do for a while until I get my mr2 on the road again - probably stronger and better than ever! :D Gonna cost me a pretty penny though I imagine - and not too long after I spent a fair bit on a new crossfire twin x1900 setup too. May need to sell to finance the car work.. :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
fizzy said:
Unfortunately found out end of last week that my poor turbo isn't well. Looks like it needs a new turbo and possibly an engine rebiuld if anything has got into the engine that shouldn't have.... :(

sorry to hear that mate :( would have thought it would be worth having the turbo engine cover on it thou, as it offers the greater cooling from the larger vents etc.... anyhows time for a bigger tubby and strengthened internals! go on, you know you wanna!

Associate
Siliconslave said:
sorry to hear that mate :( would have thought it would be worth having the turbo engine cover on it thou, as it offers the greater cooling from the larger vents etc....

Well, done some research into that and there isn't that much difference in airflow between the too allegedly - thats why you can get those big fan kits for the turbo grills to "force" air out, to improve matters. Only real reason they haven't done such a kit for the n/a is that the lid undertray is welded on, and not bolted on like the turbo one.

Heat has never really been an issue for me though, so like to keep the n/a grill for that "stealth look".

Siliconslave said:
anyhows time for a bigger tubby and strengthened internals! go on, you know you wanna!

Yeah - don't wonna go too mad as it probably going to be my daily driver once I get it sorted. Probably go for something like a Turbo technics stage 1 uprated turbo, maybe forged pistons (of it turns out that there is internal damage may as well get new, upgraded parts ;) ) - probably aim for a nice 300bhp or so (last RR session was 275). Need to get the exhaust flexi joint sorted too as its starting to break up - probably end up replacing the entire mongoose exhaust with a new one - 'cos I like 'em!

Problem is that its just outside of the "cat exempt" time zone, so it needs a cat to pass mot... :( Of course the other problem is that its going to cost loadsa cash more than likely.....

Back
Top Bottom