Which One?

Soldato
After getting my 3 contract with a LG U880 I am undecided on what Nokia to replace it with...

N70

or

Not looking to spend more than £150 (both of these phones can be bought on eBay for around that price)... and it has to be a Nokia.

Any suggestions please :)

Soldato
OP
The 3 dealer I got my contract from charged too much for any Nokia compared to the LG U880 I got with it... so I decided to buy it separetly afterwards.

I have heard that the N70 can be too slow at times. I don't really have any need for lots of programs etc... if it does what the 6230i does at good speeds then its great for me :)

Associate
well ive got the n70 with the latest generic nokia software v5.0609.2.0.1 and it works fine, its got a 512 mb card with tom tom and loads of pics and videos on it and works fast, also has 720 inbox tex messages stores on the mem card, though i will be getting the n80 soonish so i may have to sell this though ive not heard good things about the n80, ive heard the browser is post to be good too

Man of Honour
MagicUK said:
yeah but spec wise the 6280 is just a 6630 with 10mb internal mem!

Well, except it isn't. It's actually more like a 3G 6230i with a sliding case... Not running Symbian S60 means less ram is actually needed to.

Still wouldn't have one, mind.

Associate
Danger Phoenix said:
Just spoke to a mate who works at Vodaphone and he said that the 6280 may look nice but it can break very easily... and for a student who goes out and gets drunk fairly often, maybe this is not the best option for me...

yeh thats true, it looks cool but its build quality is a bit iffy, but it seems to be fine for me ;)

Back
Top Bottom