Anyone got a Watercooling setup in a V2000+?

Associate
I have mine watercooled, its a very nice case for watercooling.

Iv managed to shoe horn in, a PA120.2 and a PA160, along with 2 Swiftech Storm G4's and 2 Silverprop Fusion SL's and 2 aquaextreme pumps.

Associate
i guess i can post a few up, not really a great photographer though.

il post back in a few minutes

EDIT

v2000p1.jpg

v2000p2.jpg

As you can see, i didnt spend much time with cable tidying :p.

Im not a fan of windows, so imho it doesnt need to look great in side.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Smurfy your a legend!!

I have been looking at the picture of the inside of a V2000plus on the lian li website wondering if i will fit a 120.2 rad in the top and still be able to use my PCI slots and going by your pics it can :D

Just a couple of questions if i may:

I see that your PSU is mounted at the top of the PSU bay how did u do this? Did you just reverse the plate that comes with the case? Or did you make ** own plate or was it supplied with the case? As I have an OCZ Modstream PSU and if i put it at the bottom of that bay I don't think it will reach :(

Was it easy cutting a hole into the top of the case for the rad and could you take a pic of the top of the case so i can see what you did?

Associate
v2000p3.jpg

As requested, hope thats what you wanted.

It was very easy to do, simply used masking tape (3 layers) over the case on both sides of the cut area, then placed the grill in the position i wanted it, then used a sharp pencel to draw the outline, then i simply used a dremwl to cut it out, really easy to do.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the pic smurfy but after seeing another case with a 120.3 at the bottom I am tempted to do this as then I will have no problems with PCI cards etc. I also will have enough space in the 5.25 bays to put my Alphacool DDC pump.

Back
Top Bottom