Water Cooling Pump

Soldato
OP
Will be cooling a CPU block and GPU block with 1/2" tubing. Already got a XSPC 120.1 rad and danger den 5 1/4" res, cheers.

Soldato
OP
Its single pass, GPU block will be DD Maze 4, and water block wil be a thermochill universal block, really stuck on what pump to get! Price insnt really an issue, but finding places that sells them is difficult to find.

Associate
Justin said:
Its single pass, GPU block will be DD Maze 4, and water block wil be a thermochill universal block, really stuck on what pump to get! Price insnt really an issue, but finding places that sells them is difficult to find.

Email me or catch me on MSN mate and i can show you a few but cant post here as they are OCUK competitors.

I would be looking for a Laing D4/5 or DCC with a modded top personally. Is size/sound an issue?

Soldato
Well been advised by another person on another forum that a D5 may not be the best choice if your going for something below a 120.3 rad as it produces quite a bit of heat. And to go for the DDC with the plexi top as it will handle my 120.2 rad better etc.

BTW Whats the plexi top for on the DDC? I have found this pump:

AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 Inline Pump 1/2" Barbed Fittings (Blue)

Is this better/the same as the Alphacool with Plexi Top?

I am no expert so proove me wrong, would love to use a D5 as its cheaper lol :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom