Asus A8R32-MVP, can someonr please explain...?

Soldato
As you can see from my sig. Ive managed an overclock but without any understanding of memory dividers. If anyone has this board or similar could you please explain how I can put in a divider to control the memory?
thanks for looking

Soldato
footman said:
yes, but that was done leaving everything on auto, I would like to learn how to do it myself.

Should be in a section titled "DRAM settings" or something similar, I havent used that board so I'm not 100% sure. If theres a submenu for clock\voltage settings it'll be under that.

Soldato
OP
sr4470 said:
Should be in a section titled "DRAM settings" or something similar, I havent used that board so I'm not 100% sure. If theres a submenu for clock\voltage settings it'll be under that.
All I can find is a section called "memclock mode" that lists clock speeds from 100MHz up to 250MHz. So would setting it at lower than the default of 200MHz be called setting a didvider?

Soldato
OP
ATM 2.8 is the most I can get out of this chip, but I'll up the memory voltage and push it higher as its "guaranteed" to run at 3.05GHz.
Im swapping it out shortly for an apparently highly clockable opty 165 so I wanted to clear up some of the technical stuff first...cheers.

Back
Top Bottom