help me spell!

Soldato
OP
Sic said:
and here's what happens when you think schizophrenic is spelled the way the OP did, and you enter it in dictionary.com.

helpful though

ha, I didn't think it was spelled like that. I tried to type it phonetically. I knew it had a slightly odd spelling, but by process of elimination I did actually get it on dictictionary.com.

Thanks anways :)

Man of Honour
That is because it was so spelled so badly in the first place that the dictionary didn't stand a chance. ;)

Man of Honour
AJUK said:
That is because it was so spelled so badly in the first place that the dictionary didn't stand a chance. ;)

But oddly enough....it must have in someway or another recognized the word...because some of the other "differentials" it churned out are related?

How odd..

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Alternatively you could type that phonetic spelling into google and it asks you if you mean the correct spelling :)

Associate
penski said:
Schizophrenia != multiple personality disorder.

*n

and multiple personality disorder doesn't exist accept in America :p Or put another way real is what Americans sometimes see in Hollywood movies.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Raist said:
The best. Whack a word into google and it spits back Did you mean.... I use that frequently for words I'm not quite sure of. :)

Nope, You hit a button on the toolbar and it checks what you have written for you :)

Soldato
penski said:
Schizophrenia != multiple personality disorder.

*n

Correct.

And about spelling, I never understood why teachers in school tell you to 'look it up in the dictionary' when you asked them how to spell something... :rolleyes: Maybe it was just my teachers.

Back
Top Bottom