Top Spin 2 (XBOX360) £22 delivered

Soldato
Just a heads up for those looking to get this..

http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=287&products_id=31822&

Great price i think. Tempted myself. Anyone here got it and think it's worth a purchase?

Edit: Didnt see that..but it's NTSC. Not 100% sure it'll run on the UK xbox360..if someone confirms it does i'll update this post.

Edit: seems it wont work the UK XBOX360. Sorry people. Feel free to close/delete this thread. Perhaps someone could report it to a mod?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can someone enlighten me as to how you are supposed to play this? I downloaded the demo and all I seem to be able to do is return the ball now and again. In about five matches, I've not scored a single point!

Caporegime
ic1male said:
Can someone enlighten me as to how you are supposed to play this? I downloaded the demo and all I seem to be able to do is return the ball now and again. In about five matches, I've not scored a single point!

Ummm well your supposed to play it like as if your playing tennis:confused: lol.

Tbh i have the full game and i havent touched it myself, although last weekend my bro played it as he likes it...plus he got me my only achievement from this game :p. Personally i dont rate the game at all, probably because i truly suck at the game:p...so i know how u feel...ive been able to get a few points here and there but i cant break the serve nor can i win the set....

Oh well ill have to take it into my local game store and see how much they offer me for it as its sitting there gathering dust :p

Caporegime
LOL. Well I know how to play tennis but I just can't seem to control the ball in this game. I've tried hitting it with A, B, X and Y and the computer player always seems to return it. I can't work out how to change the direction, moving the LT/RT doesn't seem to work?

Caporegime
ic1male said:
LOL. Well I know how to play tennis but I just can't seem to control the ball in this game. I've tried hitting it with A, B, X and Y and the computer player always seems to return it. I can't work out how to change the direction, moving the LT/RT doesn't seem to work?

Well as far as i know when you go to hit the ball back to the other player, you need to place it ie push the left stick to where you want the ball to go etc. Not easy to do but once you get the hang of it then it becomes a lot more easier:).

Permabanned
heres the sequence...

run to position as early as poss --> hold button for shot type (almost always B) ---> press stick in direction you want shot to go (dont hold for too long or it'll go out) ----> release ----> Rinse repeat :D

Back
Top Bottom