OCuk.. its scary :(

Associate
i get scared of OCuk because you all seem to know each other really well and have all the inside jokes and stuff, and it feels weird!! Although somewhat more 'homely' than a chatroom.. i tired one once.. never again.
Anyway im not ''having a go'' i just wanted to let you all know i think your nice but posting feels scary :)

Soldato
We're not scary!

Devil.gif

Soldato
-gem- said:
i get scared of OCuk because you all seem to know each other really well and have all the inside jokes and stuff, and it feels weird!! Although somewhat more 'homely' than a chatroom.. i tired one once.. never again.

I dont. OCUK has a lot of meets which explains the people knowing each other bit.

-gem- said:
Anyway im not ''having a go'' i just wanted to let you all know i think your nice but posting feels scary :)

Whats there to be scared of? Its a forum :)

Associate
OP
Berserker said:
Hopefully you'll get used to the idea soon. We'll not bite (much). :)

oo.. sounds a little wrong ;) but ok! loads of things make me laugh on here but i feel like if i post you will all just make fun of me :p (hey, why not?) :D

Soldato
Matblack said:
I find it scary too, I don't post much

Oh and I claim you noob

also

A/S/L

wanna cyber?

MB

Get outta here :p

-gem- said:
oo.. sounds a little wrong ;) but ok! loads of things make me laugh on here but i feel like if i post you will all just make fun of me :p (hey, why not?) :D

Like MB ^ ;)

Soldato
We only know each other as much as each other wants us to :)

Plus some of the peeps go to the meets and the like so that helps a lot i should imagine.
I's use my Lurk more Image but that'd be mean :D and were all one big realtively happy family.

Matblack i get first dibs on claiming the new comer since i'm also located in Hampshire :D

Permabanned
Lost-Prophet said:
I'm not scared of OcUk members are you're all friendly.

Huh? "are you are all friendly"? What the hell do you mean by that?

Are you a dumbass?! OMG JUST TYPE PROPERLY

YOU CRAP TYPER PERSON!

But if we don't scare you.. that's good. :p

Associate
OP
oh yeh, i guess im going to one of these meet-things soon with westy :) its a car one on th 1st july or something? where they play with cars? you can tell i know LOADS about cars. BRB , lunch!!

Soldato
Lostcorpse said:
We only know each other as much as each other wants us to :)

Plus some of the peeps go to the meets and the like so that helps a lot i should imagine.
I's use my Lurk more Image but that'd be mean :D and were all one big realtively happy family.

Matblack i get first dibs on claiming the new comer since i'm also located in Hampshire :D

Grrrrrrr back away from my Noob farm!!!!

I'm trying to breed a Super N00b and I need new specimins!

MB

Permabanned
Come to a normal OcUK meet.

I too am a meet virgin, along with many others. So you're not alone.

Wow, I used "virgin" in a clean context. I'm quite proud of myself.

Back
Top Bottom