Van rental for Under 25s?

Soldato
We are moving house next week, and need to rent a van over next weekend to move some heavier things. However, the person who is going to be driving is only 23. We found a company who rents to under 25s for an extra £7 a day, which we were willing to pay, sorted it all out online, only to get an email from them saying that they no longer rent to under 25s.

This is getting to be a big pain in the ass, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good rental companies online, or in the wrexham/chester area that rent to under 25s without charging an arm and a leg.

Soldato
OP
I rang one of the companies that told my gf that they couldnt rent to her due to age after i read their terms again. the person who was on the phone was wrong, and they can rent to people 23 and above. so we're sorted! cost us £116 for a weekend, unlimited milage and it gets delivered and collected! great stuff.

Dont know why we didnt look at salford before though :confused: probably would have worked out a bit cheaper, who knows. anyway, thanks for the help guys

Associate
not sure if you have one near you but i rented a 3 1/2 ton luton van from ryder when i was 24. they don't have an age restriction as far as i know.

Back
Top Bottom