Small 360 Problem

Soldato
My 360 has developed a little problem. When this happened I don't actually know because I was playing Oblivion all the time and didn't dicover the problem.

The problem is the disc tray will not close via the button, the remote or the dashboard, though it will open ok. When trying to close it via any of the above methods, the power light will flash as normal but the tray just makes a click and stays open. I have to physically push it to close it. It happens whether it's vertical or horizontal.

Is there anything simple that can be done to resolve this (without voiding warranty) or should I just take it back and get a replacement, if they (HMV) would actually replace the unit for this issue?

It's a release day unit and I still have boxes and receipts.

Permabanned
RoB- said:
My 360 has developed a little problem. When this happened I don't actually know because I was playing Oblivion all the time and didn't dicover the problem.

The problem is the disc tray will not close via the button, the remote or the dashboard, though it will open ok. When trying to close it via any of the above methods, the power light will flash as normal but the tray just makes a click and stays open. I have to physically push it to close it. It happens whether it's vertical or horizontal.

Is there anything simple that can be done to resolve this (without voiding warranty) or should I just take it back and get a replacement, if they (HMV) would actually replace the unit for this issue?

It's a release day unit and I still have boxes and receipts.

Free from minor defect /sale of goods act.
Refund. Replace. No problem.

Back
Top Bottom