Transsexual

Permabanned
Well, someone i know is going out with a tranny.

He was telling me that if you date a tranny, that makes you gay, as the person in question was born with male genetles. I was disucssing this with him, but he was adamont that he was not gay at all.

I need some of your opinions on this sensitive topic.

Soldato
Kroegen said:

He was telling me that if you date a tranny, that makes you gay, as the person in question was born with male genetles. I was disucssing this with him, but he was adamont that he was not gay at all.

From what I gathered on BB last night a transexual is a woman born in a mans body and vice versa I guess.

So mentally you wouldnt have to be gay to date one, but physically it would be

Soldato
(Removed unwarranted piccy)

edit: sorry, that's not really a valid statement. I know a guy that went through the operations and hormone treatments and all that, and he turned out to be a pretty hot girl. But I would definitely not have relations with him regardless.

Last edited:
Soldato
Kroegen said:
Well i am going out with a tranny.

I am telling you that if you date a tranny, that makes you gay, as the person in question was born with male genetles. I was disucssing this with my partner in question, but he was adamont that "he-she" was not gay at all.

Well I would say love blindes all as you've clearly shown :p

Soldato
Kroegen said:

If he said he aint gay, ask him how they make love. :confused: :p , I guess that solve the mystery.

Caporegime
Kroegen said:

It's all about preception on the matter, when the gender recognition act went through the House of Lords, Lord Tebbit made a logical comment

“Here is a person who was born a female," and then you say, "We have decided 40 years later that he was born a male". That is a deception.”

However, if the guy is attracted to that person who has female genitelia but would not have otherwise if he was a pre-op then it would be a different matter.

Caporegime
Kroegen said:

He's going out with a person with a penis, who he knows was born a man. I have nothing against that but if you're telling me a person would have to have no homosexual tendencies to do it then... :eek:

Soldato
He's not gay, he's going out with someone who now appears as a woman, which means he must be attracted to women (or 'women' in this case) in the first place. Unless of course 'she' is pre-op, and is a turd burglar.

Caporegime
strangest thing happen to a friend of a friend last summer.

So my friend (a girl) and was visited by her mates from home whilst she was at uni. They went out on the lash and then ended up in a kind of house party owned by a popular magazine columnist who is a pre-op transexual. One of her friend who apprently has never before had shown any homosexual tendencies ended up having a night of passion with this pre-op transexual. She was shocked to say the least !

Caporegime
Raymond Lin said:
strangest thing happen to a friend of a friend last summer.

So my friend (a girl) and was visited by her mates from home whilst she was at uni. They went out on the lash and then ended up in a kind of house party owned by a popular magazine columnist who is a pre-op transexual. One of her friend who apprently has never before had shown any homosexual tendencies ended up having a night of passion with this pre-op transexual. She was shocked to say the least !

Hmm man this is a tubulent debate... so many resons to ponder... I can understand going to Thailand and having it off with a ladyboy while thinking it was a woman but knowingly coupling with a trans-sexual... I just don't think I could do that and "feel right". I certainly wouldn't tell anyone, and i'd probably doubt my sexuality a bit after that.... you just have to be a bit Bi imo.

Caporegime
well, the law does consider a post op transexual to be the gender of the new sex. If that make things any clearer? You can get a passport, or driving licence with it. Thou your original birth certicate will never change as that is seen more of a historical document than just an ID. The transexual however can apply for a new birth certificate upon getting a Gender Recognition Certificate, and can marry someone of the opposite sex of their aquire gender.

Soldato
Richdog said:
Hmm man this is a tubulent debate... so many resons to ponder... I can understand going to Thailand and having it off with a ladyboy while thinking it was a woman but knowingly coupling with a trans-sexual... I just don't think I could do that and "feel right". I certainly wouldn't tell anyone, and i'd probably doubt my sexuality a bit after that.... you just have to be a bit Bi imo.

lol, If that happen to me and i start to doubt my own sexuality, i will make up with at least 20ladies (real one) so as to reassure myself that im normal and it was a mistake. lol :D

Back
Top Bottom