BF2 promotion Question

Soldato
Just got promoted to gunnery sargent.

it shows in BFHQ but it hasnt let me have any weapon unlocks.

Im sure Im due one.

anyone have any ideas

Im using the latest patch

Soldato
You need special forces and to have unlocked the Barrett already. As for what rank, any rank, it dont matter, you just need free unlocks.

Soldato
Oh I didn't realise :o
Anyone fancy logging in my account with there SF so i can get the weapon thingy?
Think I herd someone talking about it in the BF2 thread. Which allowed them to have the SF unluck then :)

Last edited:
Associate
DanMc07 said:
this is a bit OT but sure it can fit in. at what rank would I be able to unlock the L96A1 ?
Well, you only need two weapon unlocks (3 promotions) to unlock the L96A1 Rifle. You unlock the M95 Barrett .50cal and with the next unlock you unlock the L96A1 Rifle.

DanMc07 said:
Oh I didn't realise
Anyone fancy logging in my account with there SF so i can get the weapon thingy?
Think I herd someone talking about it in the BF2 thread. Which allowed them to have the SF unluck then
Someone else logging into your account would be a violation of EA Rules and Terms of Service which would result in your account being reset or deleted as well as your CD key and IP address being banned.
I know it was intended as a joke (I think I know anyway lol) but i'm just warning you.

Soldato
Ult1mateSlayer said:
Well, you only need two weapon unlocks (3 promotions) to unlock the L96A1 Rifle. You unlock the M95 Barrett .50cal and with the next unlock you unlock the L96A1 Rifle.

Someone else logging into your account would be a violation of EA Rules and Terms of Service which would result in your account being reset or deleted as well as your CD key and IP address being banned.
I know it was intended as a joke (I think I know anyway lol) but i'm just warning you.

I was joking mate :D
and thanks for the info :)

Back
Top Bottom