Mark G & ADW

Soldato
Very many congrats (?) to you both on your promotion. Both very helpful and hard grafters in pursuit of OcUK being the best (as if they weren't already:rolleyes: ) - almost makes me want to be part of the Team.

Soldato
Aye, both (along with Markjcj ;)) are probably the tops in this forum as far as I'm concerned. Much congratulations to them both :)

Psst. I did put a good word in for MarkG by email ;)

Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01
Aye, both (along with Markjcj ;)) are probably the tops in this forum as far as I'm concerned. Much congratulations to them both :)

Psst. I did put a good word in for MarkG by email ;)

Cheers s'ah, as I said to you before many moons ago if you remember, I quite enjoy your posts as well.:)

Man of Honour
Thanks all - and [ASSE]Arnie01, you put a good word in for me in GD a while back as well (see, I do take notice).

Now, SETI slackers beware - when the Dons aren't around, we have the keys to spanky. No more slacking, d'ya hear?:)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
well done mark - and slackworth as well - pity hes away slacking!

so I take it this has just happened rather than I've just noticed?

task number one - stop all these people leaving for no reason, stopping crunching is one think - but moving the wu's out is another - we're now losing 3-4,000/day - higher today! and won't make the 5mwu challenge or even top 5 slot at this rate.

yadobber
astronut
exedanni

and others indending to join them.

M.

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by Mark G
Thanks all - and [ASSE]Arnie01, you put a good word in for me in GD a while back as well (see, I do take notice).

Now, SETI slackers beware - when the Dons aren't around, we have the keys to spanky. No more slacking, d'ya hear?:)
Just to clarify... I don't fancy you or anything and I'm perfectly straight.....

Phew! *Wipes Brow*

Back
Top Bottom