wireless network

Permabanned
right ive moved back into my parents house, and ive brought my wireless router/modem with me, so i could set up a wireless network, so my sis could get on the net with her pc, my dads laptop and my laptop.

the PC is in on the ground floor, near the front of the house, with the router sitting on top of the pc cabinet (wierd up to the pc) however got a small problem with connectivity/link strength. When im in mine or my parents bedroom with either laptop the link is fine, normally around medium - good but these two rooms are above the room where the PC and router is located. However my sister is having problems been connected all the time, we just picked up pci wireless network card from a local pc shop, and it all set up fine, but the signal is always pretty weak, and any interferences (sp) cause her connection to drop. not only is it winding her up but also me (constant moaning at why the net keeps dropping :rolleyes: ) but i dont really know too much and would like to know if there is any products that may help her get a better/stronger link/connection. her bedroom is on the opposite side of the house.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom