Traffic Cops on NOW BBC1 !! 9.30pm

Associate
I've still got one on DVD featuring the Greater manchester stolen vehicle squad.
" Me and Boothy really loves us job and we get in an hour before our shift starts just to find out what's going on"

Yeah, right Fletch.

They did find a cannabis factory in a terraced house though, top banana !

Suspended
How come everyone in this forum moans and complains about speed cameras/police and then they all watch Traffic Cops, etc?!!

Im stumped :eek:

Soldato
Because it interesting to watch. And if they catch dodgy geezers, everyone can laugh, and if they catch speeders, everyone can shout at the TV and critise.

MagicBoy said:
I'd like them to repeat X-Cars. That was very good and followed the Manchester TVCU. It's even better than Traffic Cops.

Got a couple of eps somewhere on grainy quality VHS.

I loved that, was filmed in my area too. Once saw one of them in a Golf VR6 in Manchester :cool:

Associate
dougguk said:
How come everyone in this forum moans and complains about speed cameras/police and then they all watch Traffic Cops, etc?!!

Im stumped :eek:

Because they dont complain about cops out to catch people driving whilst drunk/uninsured, driving stolen vehicles. They complain about speed cameras on roads with an undeservedly low speed limit, usually.

Back
Top Bottom