second time round

Soldato
here i am again, second time round, test in the morning.

hope i dont get an idiot instructor this time

wish me luck (8:40am 1st june)

Soldato
Good luck.

I know it sounds easy but try and relax and you should get through if you believe in your ability. I failed twice and even though I was a bag of nerves on the third, I tried to relax as much as possible because I know I could drive well enough. I passed.

Soldato
The examiner after I passed on the third try said to me as he was finishing of the sheet, "the driving test is not a nice experience".

For them to say that tells me they understand how nervous you are. I wish they would have told me that before!

Associate
good luck

my first test was a joke, on the parallel park i touched the curb, but as i did i was applying the brakes, the examiner jumped so much i thot he had been shot/was havin a heart attack so i asked if he was ok, whilst laughing. lol. that was one of my fails. lol.

Soldato
Dreadi said:
not something i realy do that much but il try :)

Heh, I know how that feels (advice I should take myself really :o ) But you know what I mean, don't be worrying about making the same mistakes as last time, you'll have learned from them so just take this as a fresh start, you know what you have to do, otherwise you wouldn't be up for taking this test :)

Soldato
OP
well.......i passed!

5 minors

altho i gotta say the other kid who was taking test failed for the second time with the instructor i had last time, and he looked how i felt last time, she had him for nothing.

now its time to go and get raped on insurance! :rolleyes:

Associate
congrats mate, well done.

enjoy it. i waited for years to pass my test and when i did(@21) it was awesome.

just remember, your always learning and ya will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom