best case in spec for £90.

Associate
hey there, i'm looking for some reasonably stylish pc case which includes a decent PSU, as i'm looking to run a 3800x2 and a 1900xt , 2 cd rom drives and 2 hdd's in the case... i would be glad if people each gave their own opinion and told me the pros and cons of it. cases with seasonic psu's oro ther reliable ones will get browney pts lol :p . thanks in advance. :cool:

almost forgot to say, it must fit a full-size ATX motherboard. :o

Soldato
Already said, Antec by a mile make the best combi cases.

The PSU is the most important part of the system, just don't skimp on it. The Antec cases have good solid PSU's in them and should be fine to power your system.

Also, Antec Super Lanboy + £50 Tagan PSU. Would be the best PSU and a case that has everything bar the looks of the P150. :p

Associate
OP
max i could stretch to is £120 inc delivery. £50 tagan psu? hmm would a seasonic not be more efficient? thanks for the info so far. lets see does anyone else have any suggestions, and when ppl stop posting i'l choose then lol.

Soldato
I rate Tagan and Seasonic as the two best brands at the moment.

Either will be great!

Lian Li PC7+ and a £60 PSU if you have that much. :p

Associate
Yewen said:
I rate Tagan and Seasonic as the two best brands at the moment.

Either will be great!

Lian Li PC7+ and a £60 PSU if you have that much. :p
Agree totally, the Tagan especially is a great PSU and the PC7+ case.. nuff said :) - lovely tidy combination.

As has been shown before from my PC the pair make a very tidy interior and the case is simple and stylish.

That's a 3800X2 and X1800XT so nearly the same as the OP's system.

PC7.jpg

Associate
InSanCen said:
^^^ The Dust!!!!!!!:eek:

LOL! Mine's worse just before a Clean-out... Smoker with 2 cats...

haha, what's impressive is that's the dust level when I put it all together ( changed case ) 1 month earlier. The filtration on the PC7 is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom