Who won Countdown?

Soldato
Apparently there was this really young kid on Countdown. I don't watch the show but a relative staying with me wants to know and despite searching about 15 different news sites, I can't find the answer.

Soldato
Connor was amazing at countdown, I'm suprised he didn't get the conundrum at the end as he's usually dead sharp on those, I wonder when he'll ever be beaten...

Soldato
RandomTom said:
Connor was amazing at countdown, I'm suprised he didn't get the conundrum at the end as he's usually dead sharp on those, I wonder when he'll ever be beaten...

When i improve the genetic engineering process further and produce another super child...

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
If you really want to see him, there's still chance. The finals, which took seven programmes and which finished last Friday, are being repeated on More4, starting tomorrow. His quarter-final is tomorrow, with the semi-final probably on Thursday next week, and the final probably on the following Monday.

Moreover, he's now appearing in a special Champion of Champions series, and his first round was on Channel 4 yesterday. That programme is being repeated tonight, in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

He has an interesting sense of humour, which is apparent both on and off the screen. In an email he sent yesterday evening, in referring to two words he came up with in his semi-final appearance, he remarked "Getting PLEASURE in the round after ERECTION was also quite funny, but I don't think anyone noticed it."

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
There's no doubt that not all numbers games are possible. That's apparent from the way the target is chosen. The better games are often those where the target is impossible to achieve, and then the art is to get as close as possible.

The best players often make it difficult, by chosing either four or zero large numbers, in the hope that it will be even more difficult for their opponent.

After all, from the contestant's point of view, achieving the target with an easy game is of no real advantage, as the opponent is also likely to achieve it. Far better to get close to the target in a hard game, when the opponent gets even further away.

Carol's obective, however, is different. She aims to achieve the target. And that is why she dislikes any selection other than the easiest - one big and five small.

Associate

he did get the conundrum, in under 2 seconds!

Back
Top Bottom