Sensible Soccer 2006 - Trailer Released!

Soldato
wyrdo said:
They've missed a trick there then, it would be so much better if it was online.

I doubt I'll get it.

I guess...

But it's always more entertaining to get mates all in the same room on the same PC/console. So the winner can get beaten up etc.

:)

Associate
wicked that brings back memories - deffo on my list to buy :D

i know this thread is a few days old but i've just been on play - £14.99 delivered!

that's a bargain if ever i saw one.

nin9a

Associate
nin9abadga said:
i know this thread is a few days old but i've just been on play - £14.99 delivered!

Thats why i've pre-ordered it :p I still play on Sensible Soccer and SWOS on the Amiga lol...and yes, a remake of Cannon Fodder would be mint lol.

Did anyone play Sensible Fodder, the game where you were still the army but went around a football pitch and killing hooligans? lol, that was ace.

Soldato
Spunj99 said:
Ahh. You're one of those are you. :p

I was a kick off 2 kid too! I just prefered the feel of the ball than in sensi, IIRC it was a lot harder to curve in KO2 and was much more rewarding when you were good at it. Not saying sensi was bad though, just didnt has the weighty feel of KO2 (if that makes sense!).

Soldato
I hate football, and I hate football games, but I loved Sensible Soccer. Enough said, can't wait.

P.S. Those graphics look a little too good for Sensible Soccer, they should tone it down a bit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom