Help with Nokia 3250

Associate
Im new to Nokia and its OS. so a quick question ( i looked in the manual but cant seem to find what im after )

Q) when i 1st turned on the phone i had under the clock on the main screen a bar which seemed to be like shortcuts to media gallery / messages etc .. and then under that it had a list of any missed calls or unread txt's etc.

I think ive changed an option somewhere by mistake as all this is no longer there. I simply have the Clock / Signal Bar / Battery Bar and then at the very bottom on the left and right the two options New SMS and Profiles.

Anyone know how to bring back this shortcut bar ?

Thanks

Soldato
It's called 'Active standby' - my N80 has the same thing - it's in the manual > media key thingy (menu basically) > Tools > Settings > Phone > Standby mode > Active standby > renable it there and it should all come back :)

Associate
OP
TheOtherOption said:
It's called 'Active standby' - my N80 has the same thing - it's in the manual > media key thingy (menu basically) > Tools > Settings > Phone > Standby mode > Active standby > renable it there and it should all come back :)

You my friend are a scholar :D

working a treat, Im not used to having such a versatile powerful OS on a mobile. One of the reasons i got it obviously. But i think its gonna take some getting used to.

Cheers once again

Back
Top Bottom