What to do in..... London

Soldato
Well looks like i'm being shipped off to Timbucktoo, apparently people call it London :/ Will be there Monday - Thursday for the next few weeks. Going to be working in the Cricklewood area, and i presume my hotel will be around that area too. Any brilliant ideas for things to keep me amused during the evenings?

Also, what's the rail link to Luton airport like as it's going to be fairly time crucial when i try and catch my return flight on a thursday night.

Soldato
OP
Yes, i'm sure i could find something to do by myself. However i don't know London, the last time i was there was on a school group age 14 and i don't know any of it :) Therefore some useful replies would be useful!

Soldato
OP
Well to be honest i'll likely be working till 5/6pm then grabbing some dinner then it's either a choice of sit in the hotel bar, or find a pub. So i'm open to any ideas to keep me occupied in the evenings.

Soldato
My standard "Go to Ronnie Scott's" reply won't work now because they are refurbishing the place.

So I will say "Go to 606 Club" instead.

Man of Honour
Go to Freefaller's local and get drunk with him :)

Its a big walk up that hill but its worth it.

Go to Rich_L's local bar and speak to the barman. Ask him about me, he'll remember me. Tell him I'm from 'Wakey' (careful to use that exact word)

Soldato
OP
Actually good idea Jilly.

Any ocuk members in London fancy a mini-mini meet? Would be nice to meet some of the southern members. I'll be there Mon/Tues/Wed nights this week, and as said probably somewhere near Cricklewood.

Back
Top Bottom