Your favourite pranks

Associate
Today i almost succeeded in carrying out a great prank.

Using google image search and Tinyurl i sent a link of a SFW gay pron pic via MSN messenger to a work colleague. I then waited behind their back with a camera to catch them viewing the picture. Sadly i got bored waiting and turned the camera off at precisely the wrong moment.

What's the best prank you've done or heard about?

Mic

Mic

Soldato
This is a good one, okay what you have to do is dress all in black
Hide in your friends room at night, but take their bulb out of their light.
When your friends comes into the room, jump out and punch him in the face!!

Then when he falls to the ground start kicking him the the fun sack!

Laughs all round when its said and done with!

Associate
my mates stagnight, we got him a top class lady boy stripper, he didnt realise until it was too late, ie testes in his face, he was loving it until i pointed a couple of little things out to him! hahaha :D

Associate
keef said:
my mates stagnight, we got him a top class lady boy stripper, he didnt realise until it was too late, ie testes in his face, he was loving it until i pointed a couple of little things out to him! hahaha :D

haha - that's well out of order - good work!

Associate
cant take too much credit, it was his wife who suggested it! hahaha, you know your in trouble when the wifey is out to get ya! ;)

Associate
Raymond Lin said:
Plugged in a receiver for a MS wireless mouse at the back of their computer at lunch. With the mouse in my possession on my desk. when he got back from lunch, now and again when i see him using the mouse I give the MS mouse a nudge.

classic, hours of enjoyment! :D

Soldato
Old ones are the best. Picture of desktop or them at their PC from behind as their screen saver. Pull the lan cable out slightly. Swap the keyboard and mouse leads for two back to back users. Steal their mouse ball or sellotape the optical. Blutac their coffee mug to the table. Superglue a pen to their keyboard. Forward their phone to a random number in the office. Dismantle phone and swap numbers around. Pr0n in their start folder or a very loud MP3. Change the message notifcations for emails etc etc

:p

Soldato
clingfilm over the toliet - works evertime :cool:

the tighter you strech it the harder it is to see and the more it ... bounces back at them - it you know what i mean

Associate
booyaka said:
clingfilm over the toliet - works evertime :cool:

the tighter you strech it the harder it is to see and the more it ... bounces back at them - it you know what i mean

what is the variation of this one with something that turns the water to clear jelly! might be a bit hardcore for me though, as in the cleaning up after!

Associate
One I heard of was at my friend halls of residence. One of his friends passed out in my friends room on the ground floor, lets call my friend James and the other guy Bob. Now James got annoyed that he couldn't wake Bob up so took Bob's keys and went to sleep in Bob's room on the 3rd floor.

While laying in Bob's room not being able to sleep an idea popped in to James head, and James started moving all of Bob's posters down to his room, moved his computer, telly everything, and set it up so it look liked Bob's room.

About 7 o clock the next morning James rounded up some of his friends and they all went in to James room where Bob was still asleep, James opened the window They then started screaming loudly (to wake him up) and his friends picked Bob up and through him out of the window on to the grass about a metre below the window..

Now poor Bob thought he was alseep in his room (as it look very much like it) on the 3rd floor and screamed for his life, took him about half a day to see the funny side of it.

Associate
All these have been done to me at work.

Chalk on the underside of the desk, it gets all over your trousers.
Changing autosig from Mark to Mary and I didn't notice for a week.
Stealing a female colleagues shoes and putting them on my monitor then telling her I have a shoe fetish.
Party poppers hidden behind desk and string tied to the chair so they go off when I pull my chair out.
Changing my backdrop to a picture of the Boston Gay Mens Choir on parade and startup sound to YMCA.

The best was when they found a thing from a womans magazine which was the sound of a woman having an orgasm (It was an advert for Herbalism shampoo or something and like one of those speaking christmas cards) anyway, they butchered it and sellotaped it to the underside of my phone so that when I picked it up the entire office could hear a woman having an orgasm.

Associate
Easy one I somtimes do is:

Offer to make somone a cup of tea/somone asks for a cup. Get an empty cup and start walking over to them while pretending the cup is full of hot tea, trip just befor your about to give it to them sending the hot tea onto their lap.

Get a few quality facial expressions.

Back
Top Bottom