Biggest Case On The Market ?

Soldato
Does anyone here know of a huge case which ocuk sell, because you cant realy see the sizes from the pictures, and i cant be bothered to get the tape measure out and work it out :p

Im after a very ROOMY case, with more room than my current Tsunami Dream and more space than a thermatake armour :)

Any suggestions are welcome :D

Associate
PinkFloyd said:
More space than an Armor :s now that is huge.

The only thing I can think of is the Huge Cube cases you can get. (half a metre squared approx)

I think you mean the Mountain Mods UFO case - Very expensive and not even sure it's available in the UK

The Stacker MK1 (if you can stand the looks) is massive (it has space for a PSU at the top and bottom) and I would have thought fits your requirements (it's also very heavy as it's a steel chassis

Associate
Yes Mountain Mods are available in the UK, but there is only one e-tailer that imports/sells them. They are cubes and come in 18"x18"x18" or 12"x12"x12" flavours.

Yes they are expensive and not everyones cup of tea. Mountain Mods dont do subtle :)

An older photo of mine. since added watercooling on both the graphics cards and taken out that horrible red display (only used temporarilly to fill 2 drive bays)

Suspended
TaKeN said:
Does anyone here know of a huge case which ocuk sell, because you cant realy see the sizes from the pictures, and i cant be bothered to get the tape measure out and work it out :p

Im after a very ROOMY case, with more room than my current Tsunami Dream and more space than a thermatake armour :)

Any suggestions are welcome :D

Just how many hard drives are you talking about? 20+? Or under 10?
Biggest would probably be a entire server rack, similar size to a filing cabinet but taller.

No point having 2M cubed free space if you're not using it!

Permabanned
I have the original Stacker and I think it's a great case. Been looking a few other cases on the market lately but nothing really grabs me. Whats with the new CM cases (and other manufacturers fo that matter) not having a windowed side panels any more?
Also im not sure if any other cases can take a 120.3 with no mods?

Back
Top Bottom