another information for case thread

Soldato
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: after wanring the thermaltake soprano for so long I've been having a look at other cases. do you have to open the door on the front to switch the pc on (on the soprano?) if you do i'm not wanting it anymore.I went into overclockers today (for other reasons) and saw the wave master and the CoolerMaster Praetorian 732, I liked the look of both these cases. the power button is on the top of the CoolerMaster Praetorian 732 and there is a nice hefty font on it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
can I take the door off then? becuase my mum uses my pc occasionally and she woulddn't like that one bit :D can you obtain side panels for the CoolerMaster Praetorian 732 and wave master pretty easily?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
collisster said:
can I take the door off then? becuase my mum uses my pc occasionally and she woulddn't like that one bit :D

Why would you want to take the door off? That would ruin the whole aesthetics of the case. :confused:

can you obtain side panels for the CoolerMaster Praetorian 732 and wave master pretty easily?

Google says yes you can.

Have you tried looking at the Lian-Li's? Namely the PC-7 II and the V1000+.
They're much more bland than the cases you're looking at, but the price range is roughtly the same as the PC-7 and you're getting more case per £ with the PC-7 than any other case out there at the moment. If you combine that with the fact that Lian-Li's user-base here is very high and highly recommended, you're not going to go too far wrong.

The Lian-Li's are better made, more hardy, very sleek and cool brilliantly, all of which I can't really say for coolermaster. The praetorian is very good case, having that said though. If you're going to get it, get it in silver! ;)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Mikey1280 said:
Errr ocuk sell the 732 in black and silver, however theyre currently out of stock, most places have them on pre order. Send ocuk a webnote

I think he means the side panals, but we can't say because of the rule of mentioning competitors.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
collisster said:
yeah i've found the side panels on the coolermaster website but tey dont sell them. have they only just come out?

I doubt it, you may have to look to international sites to buy them though.

Soldato
The wavemaster is on a par with anything Lian Li have ever released for build quality, they are ace cases but the cooling is a little dated as it will take a lot of effort to get the noise down to the levels I consider acceptable while maintaing good temperatures.

The cases you are looking at are very nice, but based on designs as old as the hills, excellent designs!

The Wavemaster is stunning, you could always mod a soprano. :)

Just remember guys not to give out or even ask for competitors.

Back
Top Bottom