Be my e-mail to 8Ball!

Soldato
Okay... I ordered a t-shirt from 8Ball for my friend, for an upcoming Tool concert... but apparently it was out of stock (which they told me AFTER purchase) sending me the following e-mail...

8ball said:
This item is currently out of stock and may take up to 21 days for dispatch.

Okay, that's cool. But after 21 or so days I get curious and send this...

CBS said:
Hello. Its been over 21 days yet I have recieved no t-shirt... would it be possible to informed me as to the status of my order?

to which they reply...

8Ball said:
Sorry for the delay the tee was out of stock unexpectedly at our suppliers it should be back in fairly soon…Sorry for the inconvenience…

so, I'm a little curious about this so I reply...

CBS said:
given that i have waited over 21 days, may I ask whether you are basing your suggestion that the tee will be back "fairly soon" on guesswork or an actual date that the suppliers will deliver on? The reason I ask is becasue I want the shirt to attend a concert that takes place approximately in 2 weeks...

Ooooh, the skills I have learned in SC have the power to scorch eh?... :p so I get the following in response...

8Ball said:
I am going on the basis that it is unexpected for that tee to be out of stock. So the likelihood is it will be quite soon, probably in time for your gig…

And lets face it, that means absolutely nothing - he is telling me to **** Off and Die and I'm not standing for it. This is where you, OcUK come into play. I want people to suggest what I should reply with, bonus points for sarcasm and no obvious insults allowed, your answer may also be in the format of a picture...

Permabanned
Dear 8Ball.

Bear in mind I have posted a thread on OcUK GD for advice and help. God only knows what they will be plotting. You're not allergic to mustard are you?

Bri

Bri

Soldato
Many thanks for your vehement reply.

Yes, it certainly was 'unexpected' when I found it to be out of stock, especially as you had already found that my bank account was not suffering from the same predicament.

I prefer not to work on likelihoods, doing so would result in mild agoraphobia.

Instead, a firm date that you are receiving this shirt back in stock would be of great assistance, so that I can be in for the delivery. Although, if I start to work on your likelihoods, that may no longer be an issue.

Yours tentatively

CBS

Soldato
"Dear 8Ball,
Im sure that by the time my t-shirt is in stock my credit card company will probably pay you, possibly for the full amount.
I am now definately telling you that my t-shirt will be here for the gig or you will definately have lost out on a sale.

yours sincerely,
a possible customer"

:D
daven

Soldato
"Your response is inadequate. The purpose of my enquiry was to establish whether or not I will receive the t-shirt in time for the concert.

In order to ascertain whether or not this is likely to happen you will need to confirm shipping dates with your supplier in order to confirm whether or not the order can be shipped to me in time.

Once you have carried out my instructions above, report back to me in a timely manner".

Soldato
"Dear Sir / Madam

WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN T-SHIRT!! I WANT IT NOOOOWWWWW! MUMMY MAKE THE NASTY MAN GIVE ME A SHIRT!!

Yours Sincerly

5 year old "

That could work! ;)

You could always just cancel, and if they come back in stock re-order.

Back
Top Bottom