Finally got myself the 50mm F/1.8!

Soldato
Awoken at god knows what time by the postie this morning.... With this!

50mmb.jpg

Wow, this baby is sharp :eek:

dad.jpg

I've been meaning to get this lens after the many good reports since day one of my cameras life, but for one reason or another (mainly cash) i've not been able to get it. Well, i've saved up that bit, and got it... Boy am i impressed! The quality of the shots i've got so far are superb, and all for £60! You can see from that shot above how sharp it truely is, and that's wide open! I've not even tried it stopped down to f/5.6 or so yet.

So yea, if you've not already done, get this lens!!

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Great choice of lens, I have one to and its gooooooooooooooooorgeous :)

Associate
growse said:
$80 in B&H, yes please!

Although the 1.4 is $300, is it really 3 times better quality?

The 1.4 is supposed to have a beautiful bokeh. I think if you're into seriously into portraits you might want to consider it.

Associate
A random name said:
Awoken at god knows what time by the postie this morning.... With this!

I've been meaning to get this lens after the many good reports since day one of my cameras life, but for one reason or another (mainly cash) i've not been able to get it. Well, i've saved up that bit, and got it... Boy am i impressed! The quality of the shots i've got so far are superb, and all for £60! You can see from that shot above how sharp it truely is, and that's wide open! I've not even tried it stopped down to f/5.6 or so yet.

So yea, if you've not already done, get this lens!!

Where did you get it for £60? (don't worry if you cannot say) Its a very good price.

Back
Top Bottom