I'm going alocohol shopping soon

Associate
Jack Daniels

I had a cocktail last weekend that consisted of Jack Daniels, Amaretto (sp?) and Pepsi in a tall glass with ice.
It was awesome. I suggest you give it a whirl with the coke instead :p It's a really tasty long drink

EDIT: It was on the 7 deadly Sins list at Slain Castle bar. It's called "Wrath" :D

Soldato
Southern Cmf,
or Vodka, make sure its good like absolute or smernof blue etc

ok goods the wrong word, "not bad" would be better

Soldato
Wont get much for £20 but id just get pack of lager and bottle of Dooleys or Baileys to chase, or perhaps some Scrumpy aswell for snakebites. Most spirits are over 12 quid a bottle though so only leaves enough for 1 bottle and a few cans

Soldato
iBot said:
How is Jim Beam? I like JD & Coke is it nicer/diffrent?

It depends on what you want, I find jim beam white a little bit sweet sometimes, although I do like it, I prefer JD then i prefer jim beam black over JD.

My preference of whiskey/bourbon/sourmash goes as follows.

soco < Jim white < bullet < JD < Jim black < Makers Mark < JD single barrel.

But JD single barrel is > *

Unless you want to get onto scotch.

KaHn

Soldato
xander_uk2 said:
Jack Daniels

I had a cocktail last weekend that consisted of Jack Daniels, Amaretto (sp?) and Pepsi in a tall glass with ice.
It was awesome. I suggest you give it a whirl with the coke instead :p It's a really tasty long drink

EDIT: It was on the 7 deadly Sins list at Slain Castle bar. It's called "Wrath" :D

Sounds pretty good actually. I used to mix Amaretto with Coke quite a lot, it comes out tasting like Dr Pepper.. but gets you drunk too.

Back
Top Bottom