LED & Fan Colour for ATC 200-CX1 case

Associate
My latest addition, In the form of a rare ATC 200-CX1, to my small collection of cooler master cases has arrived!

The process of restoration begins, The case has Champagne sides and top as per the 201-SX1/2 but it has a gold anodised front panel with with gold hex screws, The case has the normal green/orange led combination, and only has the rear fan installed.

While i'm restoring the case i want to add a few subtle changes (not really mods) and change the LED colours and also add some fans - front two fans i'm thinking LED as well.

So what colour do you think would go well with the gold front panel, and is available in both LEDs and Fans (preferably quiteter fans)?

I'm thinking Purple - what do you guys think?

This picture shows the gold colour of the front panel a bit better, and also the extent of the restoration needs lol

Soldato
Yeh thankfully, you would be screaming if it was paxnotyourmate.

Should look nice when done up, can't see in the picture but that looks like a identical plastic holding for the switches and the LED's as a 201/110?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yewen said:
Should look nice when done up, can't see in the picture but that looks like a identical plastic holding for the switches and the LED's as a 201/110?

It is, only it's not screwed to the front panel it seems to be stuck to it, need to look into it further.

Goreblast, was hoping to catch you on MSN re pictures

Associate
I'll be on over the weekend - having to re-install windows - managed to damage a raptor drive during the s4000-sx1 build - its gonna be my main PC. Once that is done I'll have the photos.

Associate
OP
welshtom said:
Now what colour we making it ;)

Not anodizing this one Tom as the anodized gold colour is really nice, the side panels are car paint - and it's a very rare case anyway.

Yellow might look good, will see if i can get a couple of decent LED fans in yellow and purple and see how they look.

Back
Top Bottom