Herbal remedies (anyone know any)

Soldato
You can buy all manor of chemicals and herbal crap that will suppress an appetite, but does anyone know of a way of increasing it?
I say because i never feel hungry ever. never put on weight, never lose it. Infact i wonder if i even need food.
]Im not super skinny but want to put on a stone. Ive tried in vain many times before, weight never budges.

Anyone:D
thanks

Soldato
OP
Lol. ive tried that, infact i tried that for over 4 months solid (if you count trying over the past 6 years, about 14months total) vomiting on a lot of occasions, because basically i was eating 3 dinners a day. and 3 lunches. (my ass cant take that sort of abuse again) What i got in the end was a stomach ulcer, and half a stone.

Also im too poor to keep up the cost of the 50quid a week in food i consumed. Any cheap alternatives (apart from pasta i ahte the stuff)
Any better ideas?

Last edited:
Associate
I was in a similiar postion as you until last year.I could'nt put on weight no matter what i did. Eventually, I put on a stone by accident, sort of.

A girlfriend of mine wanted to take up jogging to lose some weight, but was too afraid to go on her own, because of the rough neighbourhood we live in, she was too scared to go on her own. So i agreed to go along with her to keep her company and i thought it would do me some good too.

Anyway, after around six weeks of 5-6 mile daily jogging/walking sessions, I began to get my appetite back, and started eating better again. My body started to consume the food rather than puke it out, which is what it used to do before, if i ate too much.

I feel much better now, and i still keep up the jogging, though my girlfriends stopped! It worked for me, you might want to give it a try too.

Soldato
OP
Beefcake Beefcake :D

hmm the exercise is something i should do, admitenttly, but with uni work and laziness i never do. Suppose cant have everything my way.

Mate all i am is muscle, my body has virtually no fat, im 6ft3, and 11.5 stone, and its all muscle, litterally, so i dont look to skinny as i have definition on my chest and arms, but my waist is slipping from a 32 downwards, this is my cause for concern.. I am very far from being healthy.

I know its not easy, jsut wondered if by some miracle there is a remedy to sort me out. Seems its back to hard graft, and muscle ache.

Back
Top Bottom