Internet issue

Associate
The past week or so I have been unable to log onto this web address

www.ffoc.co.uk

when I try to load the page my browser says the following "can not find the server at www.ffoc.co.uk" thats both firefox and IE

Even if I try to ping the site the response I get is "ping request could not find host www.ffoc.co.uk please check the address and try again."

Now up until a week ago I could access this fine, I have changed no settings at all anywhere... its just stopped working over night. I know the site is still there but im the only one who seems to not be able to load it
I checked with the admin and my account is still active so im clueless
Im also still receiving emails to my inbox for replys to posts

:confused: :confused: :confused: Help!!!

Associate
Sites working for me too. You using an external modem/router for your internet connection at all? If you are it could be worth giving that a reboot. I had a similar problem with this very forum sometime last year.

Permabanned
sounds like a DNS problem tbh. Do a repair on your internet connection in Windows or type ipconfig /flushdns. If it still doesnt work inform your ISP that their DNS server isnt resolving the aforementioned address.

edit: ps. could you attempt to do (again in a command prompt) "nslookup ffoc.co.uk"

Associate
OP
M0KUJ1N said:
sounds like a DNS problem tbh. Do a repair on your internet connection in Windows or type ipconfig /flushdns. If it still doesnt work inform your ISP that their DNS server isnt resolving the aforementioned address.

edit: ps. could you attempt to do (again in a command prompt) "nslookup ffoc.co.uk"

ipconfig /flushdns i get this reply

windows ip configuration
could not flush the DNS resolver cache: function failed during execution

nslookup ffoc.co.uk dsnt seem to do much either

Back
Top Bottom