Any Bill Hicks fans in here

Soldato
I recently got introduced to this legends comical style, and spent a most entertaining drive home listening to a couple of recorded cd's. After driving for almost 2 hours of tears laughter and utter shock, this man was the funniest guy to ever grace the stage.

If some of you have not heard any of his stuff, I totally recommend him, he is very close to the mark, so be warned. But.....if you have a sick SOH like mine, he will have you in stitches in a matter of minutes.

RIP Hicks!

Soldato
There are a couple of guys floating about here with hicks sigs. If you like bill hicks then I recommed you look for some George Carlin, similar style and just as funny.

Associate
Big Hicks fan here. Revelations is a superb DVD if you can get hold of it :)

Also - see if you can get a copy of the 'Loses it' session - believe it was in front of a live audience in Chicago, he got a mite fed up at being heckled. Highly entertaining :D

Associate
Very very funny. Have watched or listened to quite a lot of his shows.
He could have done with expanding his material though, as a lot of it was quite heavily repeated.
I think that the Revelations video is one of his best.

Soldato
The Sane Man DVD is worth a look. I miss him, and would love to hear his take on the world today.
"Oh goat boy you shaggy old smelly thing you :D " RIP Bill

B0004Z33FK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Oh yes. Love his stuff - especially the JFK assination. :D

Used to have a Hicks sig - but got complaints about it. ;)

George Carlin is fabulous as well.

Can't listen to either while driving anymore..

Simon/~Flibster

Associate
another fan here.

love his work.

"You know we armed Iraq. I wondered about that too, you know. During the Persian Gulf war, those intelligence reports would come out: 'Iraq: incredible weapons – incredible weapons.' How do you know that? 'Uh, well ... we looked at the receipts.'"

RIP

Associate
Wrap your legs around my neck and let me wear you like a nose bag!!! Neieigihghhhhhh...

RIP Bill. World would be a better place if he were still alive today.

Soldato
Holds hand up as a Bill Hicks fan

Must go out and buy some of his videos etc have some of his live shows on the puter, Genius.

Frightening too though I only found out about him a couple of years ago, was listening to a recording and cracking up, then realised he was talking about the 1st gulf war... His jokes were still sooo relevant it was scary!

Back
Top Bottom