Home made case

Associate
OP
nothing yet. I need a small sheet of ally for the 5.25 bays. Wont need to do much else after that except build the front.

Got a lian li yesterday but I am still planning on getting this diy case done at some point. Once I've done the chassis I'm gonna strip it down and smooth and mirror polish each panel.

Associate
OP
Time to resurrect my old post. :D

Not had much time to work on it lately but I plan to get somewhere this weekend.

should have the last bits of ally I will need this week and should definately have some updates too by the weekened

All of a sudden I'm thinking of a blue colour for the front panel. The chassis will be mirror polished still, just think it might be a nice combo.

Pics to follow shortly of any progress.

Soldato
David230 said:
Time to resurrect my old post. :D

Not had much time to work on it lately but I plan to get somewhere this weekend.

should have the last bits of ally I will need this week and should definately have some updates too by the weekened

All of a sudden I'm thinking of a blue colour for the front panel. The chassis will be mirror polished still, just think it might be a nice combo.

Pics to follow shortly of any progress.

Woho.. the projects back. :)

Associate
OP
messiah khan said:
On the motherboard tray you have used the brass standoffs. Have you got the correct thread tap for these?

Did'nt have to do use anything. I purchased the mobo tray and just had to drill the rivets out of the back panel to fit how I wanted it inside mine.

Back
Top Bottom