potential passport problem

Associate
i booked a flight from poznan to stansted for my girlfriend who is coming over to england, the problem is her name is Małgorzata, and i have booked it as Malgorzata, do you think that ryanair will stop her? cheers for any help

Soldato
The name has to be what is shown on the passport, they will not let her travel (BTW your OP shows both names spelt the same way Małgorzata, I persume the name you booked it under is different).

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Soldato
I think my screen rez is too high... they both look the same to me!!

Phone ryanair and let them know... see what they say. I cant see it being a huge problem. Id be tempted to say that their computers have made the error or that someone typed it wrong if they say anything and make a BIG fuss about it.

Soldato
poosemon said:
cheers for the help, i think i will ring them and ask just to make sure, a name change is £70 so it could be an expensive mistake :(

Be careful as if you point it out they might say "ooohhhh she won't be able to fly, give us £70 and she will", whereas if you didn't they'd never know :p

Its up to you but don't presume that they're nice and won't fleece you for cash if they see the oppertunity.

Soldato
Trust me it will be fine. The Ryanair system can't display certain characters anyway (anything other than whats on a UK keyboard) and so fills that space with other characters.
Foreign characters send the name to the back of the pax manifest.

If you still want to ring then it's up to you but personally I wouldn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom