New Leon FR

FTM

FTM

Soldato
looks interesting..cheaper than the Octavia vRS by 500 quid and better standard equipment...you get dual zone climate and cruise control as standard on the Leon..
same performance virtually as all the same engined cars A3/vRS/golf gti

its an odd looking car but it seems good value..the 18's look better than the standard 17's

FTM

FTM

Soldato
OP
I need to see one up close I think

I was all ready to swap my existing vRS for the new one..and this just puts a bit of doubt in my mind...I will lose some boot space, but byt he time I put 18's and the ipod kit on the options list its still cheaper than a standard a VRS on 17's with no dual zone climate....its a tough choice as I really love my current Octavia...I suppose only driving will tell me the difference

Soldato
When I find five minutes I'll be off to the dealer to pick up some details of the FR as I'm looking to replace my Ibiza later in the year.

Also under thought though is a used 330d in the same sort of budget (up to £20k). Hmmm...

FTM

FTM

Soldato
OP
I know...is it going to be still in warranty at that age though and what are parts/servicing costs like

the problem with buying a 'prestige' brand is that you take on 'prestige' costs as well

Last edited:
Permabanned
merlin said:
Someone find me pics, I can't be bothered.

lateral4dw.jpg

System Porsche!!!!

*n

Back
Top Bottom