Tonights Moon

Associate
Seeing as I now have my tripod I thought I would try it out with a few photos of the moon, this is my first attempt at a moon picture EVER and with my Canon S3 IS, I'm very impressed indeed :D

C+C Welcome

moon9rt.jpg

Stu

Associate
OP
No, I've not used a clone tool on it, I've had it in PS and run it through a noise filter, clarified it a bit and also adjusted the contrast and brightness then sharpened it a little....I dont see the swirls on my TFT unless my brightness is turned up a bit more.

This was taken before dark, that probably explains the noise I had, I'll try another shortly when it is pitch black.

Stu

Soldato
Fireblade2K4 said:
Tripod is only a cheap £12.99 one from a competitor I'm affraid buy im sure you'll find them if you google for some.

Stu
no worries, I was thinking you may have complemented the camera with a Pro set of legs, I'm looking at the Manfrotto 190 pro at the moment. :D

Associate
OP
As long as they hold the camera steady, have adjustments so you can change the shot from landscape to portrait, adjustable neck and legs you'll be fine....don't see the point in paying over the odds for them.

The one I have retails at a popular camera retailer for over £49.99 so im £££'s in :D

Stu

Back
Top Bottom