Name that song

Associate
I am having a bit of fun redesigning my web-site at the moment and have placed part of a music on loop for site visitors to try and figure it out whilst the site is down.

No one has guessed it correctly after 3 days (surely it can't be that hard) so I thought I'd spread it here to see if anyone can figure it out. The link is here. Feel free to post answers here, I'll respond but won't give further hints from what you get on my web-site :)

I have had some hilarious e-mails so far and the best one is and I quote:
I've had the music playing for half an hour expecting more hints!! It still hasn't finished, how long is the music?
:D :D :D

Associate
OP
Sm0kin said:
Above & Beyond

Track on their album Tri-state called 'Home'
Bingo! Looks like someone is up-to-date with their music, that is the loop from around the 5 minute mark of that track :)

It is Above & Beyond's first debut album and they've done a great job. I still prefer their remixes and their partnership with Justine Suissa (OceanLab).

No rewards for you though :p however, you are the first to get it right after 4 days, a ridiculous number of hits on the site and hundreds of weird e-mails suggesting songs that don't even sound anything like that loop, e.g. "it sounds like background music from one of Britney Spear's music"... seriously, what are people thinking :D

Associate
Yay! :D

It's a mighty fine album, quite chilled out in places and some quality tunes, Air for life being one of my favourites, mate recommended it to me and I've had it in the car for a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom