Need favour (send me cash through paypal and ill bank xfer them it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
As title ^^

Need £1.50 to be sent to paypal asap to settle a dispute (silly americans) and ill bank transfer £1.50 right away from my natwest account

thanks

edit//

£1.50 only needed now!

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
OP
SiriusB said:
Did I read that correctly? You want someone to send you 90 quid...?

SiriusB
yes send me £90 to my paypal and ill bank transfer them the £90 as i need it in paypal asap and adding funds takes 7-9 days

Man of Honour
I'm sure you're perfectly respectable however I call this "fraud by proxy" because the money might not be sent back to the sender, or might be sent then withdrawn at a later date.

I've seen people ask for such things a few times - and I stay well clear, eventhough the Paypal dispute would probably go in the sender's favour.

Just to make people aware of the risks :)

Man of Honour
A2Z said:
yes send me £90 to my paypal and ill bank transfer them the £90 as i need it in paypal asap and adding funds takes 7-9 days
Then setup the account properly so that it's linked to the bank account and will withdraw as necessary.

I can't remember the exact steps/requirements though but it's pretty simple, though if you can't do it it's a case of bad luck really, I'm afraid :)

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
OP
Beansprout said:
Then setup the account properly so that it's linked to the bank account and will withdraw as necessary.
it is set up properly and is linked to the bank account. its only instant from bank account when actually sending money, NOT when issuing refunds, which is what i need to do. please get your facts straight before posting, thanks

i dont see what the big deal is?

i bank transfer you £90 right now, can provide screenshot, give you my address, phone number whatever you want, and you just send £90 to my paypal account

ive done it before myself for someone..look in my trust

Associate
A2Z said:
it is set up properly and is linked to the bank account. its only instant from bank account when actually sending money, NOT when issuing refunds, which is what i need to do. please get your facts straight before posting, thanks

i dont see what the big deal is?

i bank transfer you £90 right now, can provide screenshot, give you my address, phone number whatever you want, and you just send £90 to my paypal account

ive done it before myself for someone..look in my trust

Screenshot isn't anywhere near acceptable as proof of a payment. If you were to send a payment to someone not with your bank, they'd get it on Wednesday, but you can still recall that payment at any time before the debit date, and sometimes later. Not a chance.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
OP
ok well

someone has just paid my paypal for an item they won a few days ago....

but.....

its not enough! £1.09 short for what i need to refund the other guy

so all i need now is someone to send me £1.09 (call it £1.50 cos of fees) to my paypal

£1.50

anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom