275W PSU + X800XL or X1600XT?

Associate
I've been looking around for a decent gfx card, but I've just found out that my xc-cube only has a 275W PSU. Can I run a X800XL or X1600XT with this PSU? If not, what are my options?

Thanks, Dango

Associate
will run either of those cards without any problems, it looks like they are a fair bit shorter than my 7800 as well which is starting give me some pretty nasty air flow problems

the expansion box was delivered yesterday, stripped it down and im in the process of cutting it up to fit a rad,pump and res inside it :D

Mul

Mul

Associate
ClearChaos said:
will run either of those cards without any problems, it looks like they are a fair bit shorter than my 7800 as well which is starting give me some pretty nasty air flow problems

the expansion box was delivered yesterday, stripped it down and im in the process of cutting it up to fit a rad,pump and res inside it :D

could you take some photo's of that when it's done? That sounds like an awesome idea getting the expansion box for watercooling equipment :D

Mul

Associate
OP
Nice one, thanks Chaos. I'd really like to see pics of your cooling system too, but I don't care if it's finished or not ;)

laterz, Dango

Back
Top Bottom