NTL browsing trouble

Soldato
Happening here to mate. Just tried calling their customer support and they have an automated response telling us they know of browsing issues at this very moment and theyre working on it. This is like the first time I've ever had issues with NTL in 2 years though so Im not too bothered :D

Associate
OP
The upgrade to 4mb is free for all 2mb customers, and NTL CS told me that everyone including 1mb users will be upgraded to 10mb by the end of the year, with 1mb customers and 4mb customers having a download cap limit. :)

Soldato
Had problems myself last night, couldnt get access to a number of websites, but changing proxy worked.

If your still having problems this morning have a 'google' for ntl proxy servers and select a different one and you should be up and running again.

Soldato
jamie2497 said:
The upgrade to 4mb is free for all 2mb customers, and NTL CS told me that everyone including 1mb users will be upgraded to 10mb by the end of the year, with 1mb customers and 4mb customers having a download cap limit. :)

Have read somewhere that although we'll be getting upgraded we shall be charged according to how much we download?? :confused:

Soldato
Captain Planet said:
Have read somewhere that although we'll be getting upgraded we shall be charged according to how much we download?? :confused:

Dont know where you have read that, but its unlimited now for 4mb and 10mb users. Havent seen anything posted about being charged for what you download, unlimited means unlimited for the time being anyway :)

Permabanned
I've had the same problem for a while now and it's getting on my nerves. Sometimes changing to a different proxy fixes it for a while - the age-old fix for ntl browsing problems.

Back
Top Bottom