lol aimbot vs no head guy probably would crash the server. does not compute:p

Armadillo said:
Tank/Jet/apc > aimbot.

:)

Except if its got a m95? Does the grenade down the tank barrel still work

Associate
Phalanx said:
haha that's awesome, all those little nooblets getting owned

I find it hilarious how some people can't tell the difference from Online servers and Singleplayer comp stomps :p
Look at the names, in the years i've been playing BF2 I have never seen anyone using a name such as T. Anderson or similar lol.
Strangely enough, anyone can be that good when the AI is set to easy, even the worst players like the guy in the video lol.
Also, notice how the enemy fire a single shot at him, just stood there, looking at him for 5 mins and waiting to die...just running past, away or towards him when hes firing at them, its not what a real person would do.

Anyway, I have that kind of accuracy with the pistol without a hack lol :p

Permabanned
OP
Reply from Glen at Even Balance (makers of punk buster)

We are very aware of both this site and the hacks that they sell. Keep
in mind that these guys are trying to make money off of this, and it
looks as if they will say anything to do so. While we don't comment on
the status of a hack, I can tell you that MSX customers are not the
happiest people at this time.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Soldato
There will be loads of hacks out for it, its just people dont promote them. Its nothing new so i dont see why everyones crying abotu it now. Yes its very very annoying, but its something that happens and cannot be stopped fully, not yet at least.

Soldato
If your playing on a server with ppl using wall hacks it would be hard to recoginse as youd just think to urself that someone Q spotted you or that a Uav was up. Also the aimbot isnt really the killer its the no recoil and no spread those are what would give you the advantage, cause as well all know if you have the gun on full auto the bullets fly everywhere, even some single shots have a tendancy to leap about.

Edit: also its a bit lame that ppl would actually buy a hack, its just soooooo stupid, they should just get some hrs in and practice.

Permabanned
OP
Zinath said:

try increasing your vocabulary to words with more than one syllable that actually have something to do with the issue.

gay = happy or Homosexual, gay has got squat to do with anything bad unless you have the mental age of a 12 year old.

Soldato
locutus12 said:
try increasing your vocabulary to words with more than one syllable that actually have something to do with the issue.

gay = happy or Homosexual, gay has got squat to do with anything bad unless you have the mental age of a 12 year old.

lol shush

Associate
locutus12 said:

I dissagree

Apart from the Gay = happy

The other Gay is just wrong very wrong

Flame on :rolleyes:

Soldato
locutus12 said:

Gay :/

It is gay, deal with it.

Permabanned
OP
Exsomnis said:
Could the homphobes and P.C. brigade please agree to a cease-fire?

im not P.C. im gay and get annoyed at people using the word in every other sentence as a means to say something bad or wrong bith on this forum and in real life. can you imagine the uproar if people went around using derrogatory nick names for black people as a discriptive slang word to discribe something thats bad,

and as for those of you that think its wrong... you really havent got a clue. there are estimated to be half a billion gay people on the planet, this increases when you include bisexuality. And for those of you who claim its unnatural... The university of Stanford conducted a 2 years study into the sexual practices of 700 different types of animal, over 450 of them displayed homosexual behaviour.

and my personal favourite, the Bison, its estimated that 55% of them are bisexual or homosexual.

and for those of you that wish we didnt exist, well if we didnt, then you wouldnt be sat using your computer right now. 2 Words, Alan Turing, look him up.

Back
Top Bottom