I'm so bored!!! Suggest an RPG!

Soldato
I'm bored in terms of games i have >.< I have installed so many games i have completed and then uninstalled them because i get bored so quickly.

I am currently waiting for Titan Quest to be released, so i'm trying to find an RPG demo to play until then.

Can anyone suggest an RPG maybe like Diablo 2, or Sacred? Or basically one where you just level, get loot, get item, kill the boss, and carry on type thing?

PS i'm not too keen on this 2d type graphics >.<

Soldato
Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2?

D&D type of RPG like Neverwinter Nights + expansion packs + nearly thousands different modules (basically even more fan made expansion packs) - especially when one of the Mod's a remake of Diablo: Lord of Terror - made into Neverwinter nights environment.

There's also Lord of the Rings games...
Oh oh and also Morrowind or Oblivion.

Soldato
Black Dog said:
Sacred is defo worth a go. ;)

It's gona take u a long time to finish though.

How is Sacred these days? I played it soon after it came out and it was just way too buggy - I gave up because of broken quests :( Is it any better now?

Soldato
If you can stand Baldurs gate style games (Infinity engine) I can't advise Planescape: Torment enough... Good luck finding it though :)

Diablo style all I can think of is Devine divinity, and its sequel ... both pretty good, but I never liked Diablo particularly

Man of Honour
Freeman said:
I'm bored in terms of games i have >.< I have installed so many games i have completed and then uninstalled them because i get bored so quickly.

I am currently waiting for Titan Quest to be released, so i'm trying to find an RPG demo to play until then.

Can anyone suggest an RPG maybe like Diablo 2, or Sacred? Or basically one where you just level, get loot, get item, kill the boss, and carry on type thing?

PS i'm not too keen on this 2d type graphics >.<
Knights of the Old Republic !!!!!! :p
then
Knights of the Old Republic II

If you've already played them, try Neverwinter Nights.

Soldato
Yeah Sacred was terrible on release. I remember reading on the forums about people turning into giant potions, you'd always be standing on your horse, quests broken etc.

From what I played of it, it had potential - I'm keeping an eye on Sacred2.

Soldato
OP
Dr Jones said:
Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2?

D&D type of RPG like Neverwinter Nights + expansion packs + nearly thousands different modules (basically even more fan made expansion packs) - especially when one of the Mod's a remake of Diablo: Lord of Terror - made into Neverwinter nights environment.

There's also Lord of the Rings games...
Oh oh and also Morrowind or Oblivion.

Tried the demos of those when they came out, didn't like them >.<

Sweetloaf said:
Guild Wars?

Is it free or P2P, i know it's online, not realy what i'm looking for, but if it's free i may give it a go.

Black Dog said:
Sacred is defo worth a go. ;)

It's gona take u a long time to finish though.

Completed it, not a bad game.

Velocity219e said:
If you can stand Baldurs gate style games (Infinity engine) I can't advise Planescape: Torment enough... Good luck finding it though :)

Diablo style all I can think of is Devine divinity, and its sequel ... both pretty good, but I never liked Diablo particularly

Tried baldurs gate, a bit slow and and quite hack n slash for me >.<

LabR@t said:
OBLIVION !

end of discussion !

Is there any demo for this yet? The PvE system looks really really bad on this game, but the content looks good.

DaveyD said:
Knights of the Old Republic !!!!!! :p
then
Knights of the Old Republic II

If you've already played them, try Neverwinter Nights.

Does KOTOR have a demo out yet? I don't want to buy anything at the moment, just saving for 1 game a month, and this month it will be Titan Quest.

I think Neverwinter Nights has a demo, i'm pretty sure i've tried it out before but didn't like it, i'll download it again later and see.

Matmulder said:
Yeah Sacred was terrible on release. I remember reading on the forums about people turning into giant potions, you'd always be standing on your horse, quests broken etc.

From what I played of it, it had potential - I'm keeping an eye on Sacred2.

I've had a look at Sacred 2 trailers, it's gone 3d and looks really good, hopefuly a demo is released when the game comes out so i can decide whether to buy it or not.

Back
Top Bottom