What a waste (halfrauds)

Soldato
Popped into halfrauds today to grab a few cleaning bits (time for the once 6 monthly tidy up) and spotted an air conditioning refill kit, thought i may as well do it being as it's summer and since i had my engine replaced the aircon's had no charge.

Beh, biggest waste of £39.99 ever. It's called 'interdynamics measure and charge'. Simple to use: basically you connect 2 ends of a tube, one end to the bottle, one end to the air con low-side tube port, press down and supposedly watch the pressure guage rise and rise. But alas this is not the case :(. It took me from 0PSI to roughly 30PSI (should ideally have gone to 50PSI) and has made no difference to the cooling whatsoever, apart from now my air con unit is making a wierd noise when i turn the engine off :(.

Time to stump up for a propper recharge me thinks.

Associate
Dont know how they get away with selling **** like this...When i worked for vauxhall i used to recharge aircon systems and for starters had to vac it for 30 min to get all the moisture out!!..the kit we had cost the dealer ££££'s! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom